Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sewing Room Makeover

I haven’t been a very good blogger over the past few months.  Things have been busy around our house....the garden needed work, the house got a new roof and all the upstairs rooms got crown molding and a fresh coat of paint.  One of the most exciting, but time consuming, projects was a makeover for my sewing room.  Gone are the dark green and beige walls and a couple of old pieces of furniture. Now my room is lighter and brighter and it feels like a whole new space. Here are a few photos to give you a tour.














5 comments:

Sue said...

WOW ! What a gorgeous sewing room ! So organized and everything in its place ! Wonderful room to be creative in :-D

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Your room is truly beautiful and so functional! I especially like the design wall. It's so pretty framed up the lovely moldings. What a wonderful place to work.

a good yarn said...

It's just so beautiful! I especially like the glass-fronted cabinets and design wall (nice touch to place the moulding around it).

Cathy said...

What a great sewing space! I love all the pictures, thanks for showing. (I realize this is an older post but I just happened onto your blog.)

Sarah said...

Wow, your room is beautiful! Love your pieces of furniture. My sewing room is in the garage, but I want to do it over. So many ideas I have. Thanks for sharing.